To celebrate the official release of Ghost Stories of an Antiquary Vol 1 on the 27th of October, we’ll be giving away a bundle of M. R. James related goodies to one lucky winner every Friday this month.
Week 3’s winner was @MinovskyArticle
Week 4’s bundle contains the following:
- A copy of the Self Made Hero book, signed by Moore & Reppion
- A poster of Francesco Francavilla’s cover for Ghost Stories of an Antiquary Vol 1
- An exclusive piece of original, and brilliantly creepy, Mezzotint artwork by Fouad Mezher
- A set of artist Alisdair Wood’s SOLD OUT Postcards to the Curious
- An M. R. James poster from Pleasing Terror Games.
- Nunkie Theatre posters for various M. R. James productions
- The Wordsworth Editions Collected Ghost Stories of M. R. James (book)
Entries for the week 4 giveaway will close at 00:00 BST on Fri the 28th of October.
We also have an incredible piece of original artwork, drawn and donated by our Mezzotint artist Fouad Mezher.
Fouad has blogged a bit about the process of working on the story at fouadmezher.blogspot.co.uk