Ladies and gentlemen: the sixth instalment of Darklore – a fantastic anthology series covering hidden history, fringe science and general Forteana – is now available for sale.
- Cat Vincent examines the birth of a modern monster meme: The Slenderman.
- Mark Foster unlocks the mystery of the ‘Trial Passages’ beside the Giza pyramids.
- Robert Schoch evaluates the chances of our Sun wiping out modern civilisation.
- Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince lift the veil on the esoteric foundations of The Royal Society.
- Neil Arnold goes in search of sewer monsters.
- Mitch Horowitz points out America’s mystical history.
- Nigel Watson shares a case of ‘alien contact’ that he investigated.
- John Reppion sheds some light on Liverpool’s forgotten megalithic history.
- Martin Shough looks into the strange case of ‘double suns’.
- Blair MacKenzie Blake discusses the mystery man of 20th century alchemy, Fulcanelli.
- Greg Taylor points out the astronomical archetype behind depictions of gods and kings in ancient cultures.
- Jack Hunter heads to the dark side of anthropology and finds the weirdness that doesn’t often get talked about in academic circles.
You can pick up your copy from any number of online retailers through a simple search. But here are the links for Amazon:
Darklore VI Paperback
Darklore VI Limited Edition Hardcover