We will be at The Lakes International Comic Art Festival this weekend and, we will have our children with us. This means we might be difficult to catch, so here’s a handy little run down of our itinerary.
- Asterix vs Tintin : Clash of the Toon Titans 7:00pm – 8:15pm Brewery Arts Centre Theatre (Leah only)
- Electricomics demos 10:00am – 12:30pm The Shakespeare Centre (Leah only)
- Signing 2:00pm – 3:00pm Clocktower
- Signing on the Self Made Hero table 3:00pm onward Clocktower
- Signing on the Self Made Hero table 10:00am Clocktower
- The Write Stuff – The Art of Adaptation and Collaboration
11:00am – 12:00pm The Shakespeare Centre
Copies of Ghost Stories of an Antiquary will be available from the Self Made Hero table in the Clocktower throughout the festival.
If you want a signed copy but Leah and I aren’t around then ask at the table and they’ll set some aside for us to sign. Please note though that we wont be able to sign any later than Sunday morning.